Friday, August 04, 2006

Ambatchdotcom SEOcontest

Hi, as you guys might know I am participating in the ambatchdotcom seocontest 2006. And on this blog is ectually more information about how I'm going to be the number one!

First of all I made a subdomain on my main website. This subdomain has the words ambatchdotcom seocontest in it. Also the title of the page is ambatchdotcom seocontest. And I've placed a link from my main website to the subdomain on all the pages of the website with the linktext ambatchdotcom seocontes.
I'm also creating a lot of content for this subdomain. There is some sort of blog software on the domain that I made myself. And works perfect. I also tried the code/content ratio to be as good as possible, so it is all plain tekst with standard h1, p and strong tags.

I'm using the words ambatchdotcom seocontest in the h1, the title, and I try to use it as much as possible in the content as well.
I also have a lot of h2's with a variation of ambatchdotcom seocontest.

I am not indexed by google, yahoo or msn search yet but I think that will change soon, because I allready have about 300 backlinks indexed by yahoo. And there are still over 50,000 to go.

So wish me luck in the contest!

Good luck to all you competitors! You will need it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home